Today we whisk you back to 1989, and an auto industry in transition. Your challenge is to determine which of the following cars was NOT available the year Michael Jordan scored his 10,000th point.
As always, you can score one additional point by identifying the car above. Looking for more Fake Car fun? You can check out quizzes 1-6:
Find the fake 1989 Buick:
- Park Avenue
Find the fake 1989 Geo:
- All of the above are real
Find the fake 1989 Mitsubishi:
Find the fake 1989 Nissan:
Find the fake 1989 Oldsmobile:
- Cutlass Calais
- Cutlass Ciera
- Cutlass Supreme
- Custom Cruiser
4. Roadmaster didn’t return to the lineup until 1991.
4. Storm was added to the Geo lineup for 1990.
1. Mitsubishi never offered a model named Delta.
5. Altima replaced Stanza in 1993.
5. Firenza was dropped from the Oldsmobile lineup after 1988.
The bonus car is a Mitsubishi Sigma.