After skipping the 2017 and 2018 model years, Fiat is again offering the 1957 Edition package on the subcompact 500 coupe and convertible for 2019.
What’s New for 2019: Chrysler, Dodge, and Fiat Cars
2019 Fiat 500 1957 Edition
The $995 package draws styling elements from the original Fiat 500, which debuted as a 1957 model. The 1957 Edition package includes:
- 16-inch retro-styled body-color wheels
- Unique front fascia including retro Fiat badging
- Choice of three colors: Celeste Blue (Retro Light Blue), Chiaro (Light Green), or Bianco Ice (White)
- Ivory-color interior door panels
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with retro Fiat badge
The 1957 Edition package is offered only on the Lounge trim level, which starts at $19,745 plus destination.
All 500 models except the high-performance Abarth come with a 135-horsepower MultiAir Turbo 1.4-liter 4-cylinder engine, which mates to either a 5-speed manual or 5-speed automatic transmission.
The 2019 Fiat 500 will be arriving in showrooms this fall.
2018 Chicago Auto Show: 2018 Fiat 500