After skipping the 2017 and 2018 model years, Fiat is again offering the 1957 Edition package on the subcompact 500 coupe and convertible for 2019.
2019 Fiat 500 1957 Edition
The $995 package draws styling elements from the original Fiat 500, which debuted as a 1957 model. The 1957 Edition package includes:
- 16-inch retro-styled body-color wheels
- Unique front fascia including retro Fiat badging
- Choice of three colors: Celeste Blue (Retro Light Blue), Chiaro (Light Green), or Bianco Ice (White)
- Ivory-color interior door panels
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with retro Fiat badge
The 1957 Edition package is offered only on the Lounge trim level, which starts at $19,745 plus destination.
All 500 models except the high-performance Abarth come with a 135-horsepower MultiAir Turbo 1.4-liter 4-cylinder engine, which mates to either a 5-speed manual or 5-speed automatic transmission.
The 2019 Fiat 500 will be arriving in showrooms this fall.